The division winners for the 2019 Winter Skeet League have been decided. During the banquet Sunday, May 5, each team will shoot 1 round per shooter with full handicap to determine which team is overall champion. Shoot off rules are posted in the clubhouse, on the website and on the Facebook page. You can shoot anytime between 3:00 and 6:00. Shooting games start at 3:00. Dinner between 5:00 and 6:00. Trophy presentation at 7:00. Disposable silverware and plates will be available. Bring your own if you want to. Bring your own beverages. Adult beverages only after you’re done shooting.
Here are the division winners:
Frank Corbat – Aaron Jamison – Skip Hyde
John Hyde – Zach Stone – Sean Kennedy
Larry Sokolowski – Jamie Shinske – Kyle Danielson
Lee Fleming – Rick Laenen – Andrew Laenen
Brian Petit – Joe Cilluffo – Dave Lamb
Men’s Hi-Gun: Bob Johnson = 470
Women’s Hi-Gun: Ruthie Mainguy = 394
Junior Hi-Gun: Brayden Ingles = 443
High Gross Team: F. Corbat – A. Jamison – S. Hyde= 1336
Most Straights: Bob Johnson = 4
• Each division winning team will shoot a registered score for the
overall league championship on the same field.
• Any absent shooters score will be their league average for 25
birds minus 2 birds.
• Each team can pull your own birds, but a club employee or
myself will have to keep score.
• Final team score will be their individual gross scores shot on
Sun. plus their final league handicap for 25 birds rounded to 2 decimal places.
• Full handicap scores will be used for overall league champion .
No maximum handicap.
• ln case of a tie for 1st place after the shoot off. We'll go back on
the score sheet to Station 8 and the team with the highest total
for that station will win the tiebreaker. If the scores are equal on
Station 8, we'll go to Station 7 and so on until one teams score is
• Tie breakers for Gross Team champion will be "Most team 25's",
then "Most team 24's"
• Tie breakers for Gross lndividual champion will be "Most 25's",
then Most 24's"....
• Tie breakers for Most Straights will be "Most 24's", then "Most
• lf a team with a ghost shooter wins their division, the ghost
shooter score for the shoot off will be the gross average and handicap average for their division.